Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm so happy that Mr. 8th Face has returned to write about Lance Bass. I preferred him over Justin, JC, FatOne, or that other dude, despite the mocking of my former co-worker ("CA, he looks like a lesbian!").

I actually have a quote pulled from People's article that intrigued me:

Adds Bass’s longtime pal, actress Christina Applegate: "I've always accepted him as who he is. It's about his own serenity at this point."

Who knew Christina Applegate was such good friends with Lance? And not only that, she's pretty good friends with Jessica Simpson, too, for she appears in Jessica's latest music video. Went to Christina's IMDB page and found that her most recent credit was listed as "Customer #1" in 2005. From Kelly Bundy to Tony nominated Musical Lead Actress to Customer #1. Things are looking rough.

But the big mystery, though, is whether she is truly friends with these pop kiddies.. OR is she a Celebrity Friend for hire? The Celebrity Apologist wants to know!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home